Information evening 7th May 2019
We welcome Sarah Bartley to speak to parents and educators from primary to
secondary level about possible reasons children struggle with maths and what they
can do to help.
Sarah will present the findings of her current research around
• dyscalculia and maths anxiety and signs;
• common behaviours to look for; and
• the ways to address dyscalculia and anxiety.
With additional research around the
• influence of parental attitudes
• with a particular focus on children’s anxiety.
Sarah currently teaches Maths at James Hargest College.
Venue: Southland Community House, 46 Kelvin Street, Invercargill
Date & Time: 7.30pm to 9.00pm, Tuesday 7th May 2019
Posted: 17 April 2019