SPELD NZ Course Introduction to Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD) (Level 3 NZQA-approved)
Where and when
Thursday 17 & Friday 18 September 2020
9.00am to 4.00pm both days
Venue: Southland Community House, 46 Kelvin Street, Invercargill
Directors: Isobel Fanshawe
How it can support you
- Are you struggling to support a child or adult with dyslexia?
- Are you a parent concerned about your child’s learning journey?
- Are you a teacher/teacher aide who wants to reach more children in your classroom?
- Are you aware of children who are disruptive, withdrawn, bright but not achieving?
- Are you a Learning Support Coordinator taking on a new role?
- Are you working with a child who is not progressing as you would expect?
All welcome. Ideal for parents, teacher aides, teachers, RTLB & SENCO.
Fee: SPELD NZ Members: $250 per person or Early bird payment of $200
Non-Members: $350 per person or Early bird price $300
(Cut-off date for Early Bird Price is Wednesday 2 September 2020)
Registration form here
Includes: course notes, tea and coffee. Please bring your own lunch.
Posted: 25 August 2020